Air conditioner problems can leave you trapped in the heat as you wait for your HVAC company to arrive. This video will show you some of the most common air conditioning repair problems that could affect your system. When you are having air conditioner problems, the capacitor may be to blame. The capacitor is responsible for storing and delivering energy to the rest of your air conditioning system. A company that offers air conditioner service and heating repair in Tampa can determine precisely what is wrong with your air conditioner system.
By trusting your air conditioner repair to a team of professionals, you can rest assured that your system will remain up and running during the hottest months of the year. When your air conditioner suddenly stops working, you will need to call your HVAC specialists immediately to set up a repair appointment.
When you install a new HVAC system in your home, you can expect your furnace to last for up to 12 to 18 years before you need to schedule significant furnace repair in Tampa. In the event that your heating and cooling system is no longer able to properly heat or cool your home, it may be time to consider a furnace replacement. For example, if you have noticed that your heating bills have skyrocketed lately, it may be time to talk to your company offering furnace repair to schedule a furnace replacement for your home.
To learn more about knowing when to schedule a furnace replacement, be sure to check out this video from Angie’s List.
When you are in need of air conditioning repair in the Tampa area, you should be sure to contact a team of experts to provide you with your services. At Air Rescue , we are thrilled to be a leading company offering HVAC repair in Tampa. For the past 60 years, our highly rated HVAC company has serviced air conditioners, heaters, and air ducts, throughout the Tampa area. By booking your air conditioning repair or air duct cleaning with our experienced team of experts, you can rest assured that you will be receiving the highest quality of services. We strive to provide our customers with the best available customer service, at fantastic prices. Our service guarantee will also mean that you can book your services with total confidence that we will stand behind the quality of our work. If you are in need of an air conditioning tune up before the start of the summer season, be sure to contact our Tampa location.
When people think about getting their ducts cleaned, they first need to ask themselves what made them think they need to do it in the first place. Something subconsciously reminded you, a smell, a sneeze or someone else noticed.
A temporary solution would be to have someone come to your home and clean your ducts. We have heard of this improving the air quality in customers’ homes.
During the hot and cold seasons your air conditioning system circulates the air in your home 5 to 6 times a day. When circulating, the air can carry dust and debris from everyday life. Your air filter will catch most of the contaminants but neglect and bad duct installation can lead to a buildup of debris that can negatively affect the function of your AC system.
Duct cleaning is controversial. Some people believe that it truly helped improve the air quality in their home and they think it was worth every penny. Others think that it is ineffective because your AC system does not blow air fast enough to circulate settled dust throughout the home.
Can Dirty Air Conditioning Ducts Be Bad for Your Health?
The EPA says that having your ducts cleaned has been proven to prevent health problems. There is no evidence that suggests dirty ducts increase dust levels inside homes. Some people have allergies and are more sensitive to dust and pet dander than other people.
Check It Out Yourself
All you have to do is remove registers and use either your cell phone or small camera, reach into the duct and snap a couple pictures. If it shows that there is a buildup of dust where you can reach, you can use a vacuum cleaner to get as much dust as you can.
If you see a lot of dust further than you can reach, you may need to get your ducts professionally cleaned. You should clean your ducts after remodeling projects or when buying a new home.
Ducts Can Be Cleaned By:
- Hand held vacuum: A brush attached to a large portable vacuum filter is used to clean ducts
- Mechanical brush: a rotating brush is inserted into the ducts, the vacuum is attached to a truck sucks all the dust and debris
- Air sweep: truck mounted vacuum carries away dust and debris inside the duct system by a compressed air hose
The most important thing to figure out is how it got dirty originally. You can solve problems by identifying them first.
For potential new home owners, one of the first things you take into consideration is the plumbing, cabinets, floor and counter tops. The HVAC system ends up being the most unsatisfying feature of the new home.
There are 9 important things you should remember when you get your HVAC system installed. These will help avoid having your AC company come back out to your home.
- Make sure the design and ductwork are correct. If they aren’t balanced or sized correctly your home may not cool or heat properly. Externally insulated ducts that are round are the most efficient type of ductwork.
- Be sure the size of your HVAC unit is correct. The size of your HVAC system depends on the size of your home as well as how many windows , how much shade and how much insulation your home has. How much air leaks in and out of your home is also taken into consideration.
- Placement of your outdoor unit. The worst place to put the unit outside is by a bedroom window, which could be bothersome to you and your family. Also, make sure it is somewhere where it can’t be easily damaged.
- Balance dampers in ductwork. The worst place to adjust the air coming into the room is at the diffuser grill. Balance dampers should be installed away from the diffusers and should also be balanced by a qualified tech.
- Refrigerant. Federal Law states that R-22 should be cut out by 2015. I recommend systems that use the eco friendly R-140A.
- Location of the Air Filter. They should be located where they can be easily accessed. Filters should be changed every couple of months so it should be located easily.
- Return Air. Air that enters a room must be equal to the amount of air that leaves the room. Otherwise there is no space for the cool air to occupy. Each room should have a register and return air diffuser.
- Condenser Coil. Single metal coils last longer and are more efficient, for example aluminum or copper coils. This is very important for corrosive environments.
- Efficiency. The minimum efficiency for air conditioning systems is 13-SEER, this has been in effect since 2006. The higher the SEER, the lower the energy use.
- Testimonials & Reviews
- Promotions & Specials
- Air Filters
- A/C Problems
- Air Conditioning
- Air Flow
- A/C Repair
- A/C Replacement
- A/C Systems
- A/C Tune Up
- Air Conditioning Service
- Air Ducts
- Air leakage
- Air sealing
- Attic Insulation
- Home Energy Audit
- Home Energy Efficiency
- A/C Failures
- AC Maintenance
- Current – Active Promotions
- Green Products
- Air Cleaning
- Air Registers
- A/C Capacitor
- A/C Components
- A/C Compressor
- Air Rescue of Tampa
- A/C Installation
- A/C Inspection
- Furnace Repair
- HVAC Repair
- HVAC Maintenance
- Air Conditioner Repair
- Central Air Conditioning