Aeroseal® Duct Sealing
Creating Comfort and Savings for Your Home
Something most of us never think about could be costing us a lot more than we realize. Leaky ducts significantly contribute to the warmth and cooling of a home. Even the most energy-efficient heating and cooling systems cannot control the amount of comfort you experience in our living spaces if there are leaking ducts.
The loss of cool and warm air to the wrong places inside, outside or in the unconditioned spaces of a home is significantly reduced with Aeroseal duct sealing because our patented sealing technology seals the ducts airtight. Aeroseal seals leaks in air ducts that are hidden from view, fixing problems that create discomfort, energy loss, and indoor air quality. With Aeroseal, hard to heat or cool rooms will have even temperatures and will be more comfortable. Humidity levels are also easier to control after an Aeroseal.
Air Rescue is proud to offer a proven technology to seal ductwork in your home. Whether you have a new or older home, the Benefits of Aeroseal® Duct Sealing include:
- Comfort & Even Temperatures: Sealing and insulating ducts can help with common comfort problems, such as rooms that are too hot in the summer, or too cold in the winter
- Financial Savings: Leaky ducts can reduce heating and cooling system efficiency by as much as 20%. Sealing and insulating ducts increase efficiency, lowers your energy bills, and can often pay for itself in energy savings. Plus, if you’re planning to install new heating and cooling equipment, a well-designed and sealed duct system may allow you to downsize to a smaller, less costly heating and cooling system that will provide better dehumidification
- Better Indoor Air Quality: Fumes from household and garden chemicals, insulation particles, and dust can enter your duct system, aggravating asthma and allergy problems. Sealing ducts can help improve indoor air quality by reducing the risk of pollutants entering ducts and circulating through your home
- Safety: During normal operation, gas appliances such as water heaters, clothes dryers, and furnaces release combustion gases (like carbon monoxide) through their ventilation systems. Leaky ductwork in your heating and cooling system may cause “back drafting” where those gases are drawn back into the living space, rather than expelled to the outdoors. Sealing can minimize these risks
- Environmental Impact: Energy used in our homes often comes from the burning of fossil fuels at power plants, which contributes to smog, acid rain, and global warming. Simply put, the less energy we use in our homes, the less air pollution we generate. By sealing your ducts and reducing the amount of energy necessary to comfortably heat or cool your home, you can reduce the amount of air pollution generated
If you have noticed uncomfortable hot or cold rooms, excessive humidity or dust, and higher than expected energy bills, Aeroseal duct sealing may be the solution. Our aerosealing process seals the leaks in the air ducts with a mist that is safe, quick and a permanent solution. Find out what nearly 100,000 homeowners know…Aeroseal is your answer to home comfort and savings!